Mazda ND / Miata (2016+) Coilover Kit - MADNESS by V-Maxx
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
The best value in suspension upgrades!
MADNESS Edition Coilover Suspension Kit by V-MAXX
This kit gives you maximum flexibility in setting the perfect ride height for your Mazda ND / Miata. Height is adjusted from low to very low with the adjustment tool included. No other kit will allow you to lower your Mazda ND/ Miata as low as this kit without doing additional modifications.
All kits are produced to the highest quality standards with sporty but comfortable spring and damping characteristics for both daily and sporty use.
These Kits are German TüV approved and come with a 2 year manufacturer warranty from V-MAXX.
- Manufactured out of Automotive Grade Steel
- High Gloss Zinc Treatment for corrosion protection and great looks
- Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Spring Seats for optimum strength
- Multi position adjustment tool included for easy ride height adjustment
- Twin Tube Gas Shock Absorbers
- Shocks are fixed a with factory sport setting for sporty/ comfortable ride
- Suitable for both daily driving and occasional autocross weekends
- Springs are Zinc Phosphate Treated and Red Powder Coated Finish for optimal corrosion protection
- Springs are Progressive Rate to enable proper lowering on relatively short spring travel*
- Average drop range is 35mm - 70mm
- Manufactured in The Netherlands
- Approved by very strict German TüV
Images may not depict the actual kit.
*Progressive rate springs allow you to properly lower your Mazda ND / Miata on relatively short spring travel while maintaining a proper sporty ride. A progressive rate spring is relatively comfortable when it is not compressed, but when your car is loaded with more weight or when you are braking or cornering hard the springs get progressively stiffer in order to prevent you from bottoming out your suspension.
This system was designed for those that would like to have the ability to significantly lower the ride height of the Mazda ND/ Miata. Please note that when you install this kit you will have the ability to significantly lower your vehicle and as you lower your car you will significantly upgrade the handling of your car, but you will give up the comfortable ride of a stock suspension.