Subaru WRX Brake Pads - EBC - Front - Blue Stuff - STI
Bluestuff NDX is a high friction sport and race material that can be used for aggressive street driving and certain types of track use.
The material has had much success on the track with quality aftermarket calipers (Multi piston systems with better release and cooling and larger rotors) and limited success with street based calipers where pad size and caliper drag can challenge any brake material.
The biggest advantage of EBC Bluestuff NDX is their bite from cold and progressive brake feel and the ability to bring a car to a complete stop. This has led to the ECE R90 brake safety regulation approval of R90 which is now completed and certificates are being obtained (during July 2011).
- Fast street, trackday and shorter race use high friction material
- Designed for many club level racers and serious trackday enthusiasts
- Excellent cold friction and being very controllable
- Pad material is bonded to the steel backing plates using multiple high strength interlock holes
- High volume Vee grooves to catch the inevitable large amount of debris from track use
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are blue powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Pads come new with rough, heat-scorched surface designed for improved bedding with rough or worn rotors
- 200 miles of gentle use is recommended during pad break-in period
- Sold as a set for two wheels