Add this 6" Basic System by Fabtech to your Toyota Tacoma for an added 6" in height!
Fabtech's 6" Basic Systems achieves lift by the use of steel coilover shock spacers up front that utilize the stock coilover shocks. This system includes Fabtech's proven IFS technology with longer length ductile iron steering knuckles and arched cross members in order to maintain exceptional suspension ground clearance. This system comes complete with a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, impact struts, heavy duty tie rods, rear add-a-leafs and Stealth Rear shocks.
Tire Fittment w/ stock fenders using this kit:
- Use 35/12.50R17 tires w/17x9 wheels w/ 4-3/4" BS w/minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/18x9 wheels w/ 4-3/4" BS w/minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/20x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/minor trimming
- Provides a 6" lift from stock
- Fits 2 WD and 4 WD systems
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
- Must use 17" wheels or larger.
- Does not fit Baja Series models.