Add this CURT Trailer Hitch Euro Ball Mount to your vehicle for added capabilities!
CURT introduces a new line of Euro Mount ball mounts. Designed to replace a common, old-style ball mount, each CURT Euro Mount is faster and easier to install with its permanently installed trailer ball. With the tow ball permanently fixed to the shank, the ball can never come loose and can never be stolen, making the Euro Mount ball mount very secure. The unique European design was created for the U.S. market, combining form, function and aesthetics.
CURT Euro Mounts come with a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" shank and can tow up to 3,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. of tongue weight, making them the perfect choice for all light-duty towing. They are ideal for towing basic utility trailers, small boat trailers and canoe haulers, popup campers and small recreational vehicle trailers for dirt bikes and smaller ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This CURT Euro Mount comes with a 1 7/8" diameter trailer ball, a length of 9 3/4" and a ball height of 5 1/8". To give it an added edge over other light-duty ball mounts, this Euro Mount comes with a durable black carbide powder coat for superior corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Installs easily with no tools or torque specifications required
- Engineered with a sleek, modern look, similar to popular European designs
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Shank protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Hardened pin-mounted trailer ball accepts a 1 7/8" coupler
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening
- 5 1/8" ball height for precise trailer leveling
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- Covered by one or more patents