The Forge Motorsport Turbo Blankets are designed to isolate the radiant heat produced by your turbocharger
This design was created by the Forge development team on the Forge VW Golf MK1 Race car in the harshest of environments and exceeds all expectations. The unique design will assist in reducing turbo lag, and produce cooler air intake temperatures.
The Forge Turbo Blanket will lose its flexibility over the first few heat cycles as the material cures, so once fitted it should not be routinely removed as you will likely damage the blanket. Design innovation keeps the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger, away from the cool side and the intake path.
More oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, therefore giving more power!
- Stainless Steel Rivets
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Carbon fabric Outer Shell
- Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool constructed Inner Core
- High temperature silica fabric
- Max Temperature Rating: 2300 Deg F/ 1260 Deg C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832 Deg F/ 1000 Deg C
- Direct Contact Limit: 1800 Deg F/ 982 Deg C
- Radiant Heat Limit: 2500 Deg F/ 1371 Deg C