The unique design of the Forge valve will not cause any engine idle or running issues so upgrade your Volkswagen.
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI does not have a dump valve as standard from the factory, so Forge have set the standard again by designing a blow off valve solution that not only allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will perform flawlessly .
The Forge valve removes the OEM plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose, and is provided with all the necessary products to make a quick and easy install with the fitting instructions provided.
Beware cheap copy valves and “ Forgeries “.
- The unique design of the Forge valve will not cause any engine idle or running issues
- All Forge silicon hoses in this kit come with a Flurosilicon liner.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.