Alfa Romeo Giulia Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - MADNESS - Lusso - Blue Flame Tips
Upgrade your restrictive factory exhaust with our new Alfa Romeo Giulia Lusso Performance Exhaust System.
Not satisfied with the muffled stock exhaust sound? Want more performance? Want a more refined and tuned exhaust note without being too loud?
This exhaust is for you!
As the leading Alfa Romeo Giulia and 4c tuning company in North America we are proud to introduce our newest line of performance exhaust systems for the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA
- Designed for the 2.0L Model
- Direct Bolt On Replacement
- Refined and Specially Tuned Exhaust Note
- Delivers added performance, improved sound, but not as aggressive as our Monza Exhaust Line
- High Grade T304 Stainless Steel, not the less expensive T409 like many competitive systems*
- No Drone!
- Stainless Steel Resonators for a more refined and tuned sound
- Blue Flame Stainless Steel Tips Exhaust Tips
- Mandrel Bent
- Tig Welded
- Y Pipe for even exhaust flow distribution
- Factory Hanger Locations
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Save approximately 10lbs over the factory system (38lbs vs 28.5lbs)
- Blue Flame Stainless Steel Tips Exhaust Tips were designed specifically for this application (not off the shelf parts)
- Interchangeable Exhaust Tips
- Check out our other listings for more exhaust tip options
Be sure to check out all the detailed pictures in the product listing to truly appreciate the fit and finish of the unit. No other system comes close to the fit, finish and overall quality! Check the fine details and see for yourself.
*T304 stainless steel is the top-shelf exhaust material. It will not oxidize or rust, it will develop a golden color when exposed to high heat over time. T304 stainless steel has the highest nickel and chromium concentration and offers the best resistance to rust and corrosion.
T409 stainless steel has a fair amount of ferrous material in it and can show surface rust after some time, especially when exposed to road salt.
All our MADNESS Exhaust Systems use T304 Stainless Steel with High Quality TIG Welds.