Alfa Romeo Stelvio Trailer Hitch by Curt - Class III Hitch
Add this Class III Curt Hitch to your Alfa Romeo Stelvio for added towing capabilities!
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle most non-commercial trailers.
Custom class 3 trailer hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for the pickup truck and SUV. Because of their weight range, they are also found on the full-size car, crossover and minivan. However, each custom class 3 is made vehicle-specific.
With a higher weight capacity, CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, larger campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers, small livestock trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). Each class 3 has a 2" receiver tube and is tested according to SAE J684 standards for safety.
To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, each one is made in the USA to be strong and dependable. They are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Custom fit is designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Lifetime technical support from the experts at etrailer.com
- Gloss black powder coat finish over protective base coat offers superior rust resistance
- Stylish, round-tube design
- Ball mount, pin and clip sold separately
- Assembled in the USA
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Rating: Class III
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 4,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 600 lbs
- Not rated for use with weight-distribution systems
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.