Add this Curt Class II Ball Mount to your towing machine for added versatility.
This CURT class 2 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It measures 13 1/2" long and has a rise of 3 7/8". To give our class 2 ball mounts the edge they need to go wherever the road takes you, we coat each one in a highly durable black powder coat that provides a long-lasting defense against rust, UV damage, scratching, scuffing and chipping.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 3 7/8" rise for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.