Give your ride a few extra horses with this upgraded silicone intake hose from Forge Motorsports. Crafted from the highest quality materials this hose is guaranteed to last the beyond the life of your current setup.
The engines that these are suitable for are those coded AEB, ATW, AWM, AVJ.
If you are running more boost than your stock hose can handle, Forge has your replacement. This turbo inlet boost hose is made of thick silicone rubber and reinforced with nylon cording to provide a more stable hose. Attractive gloss finish imprinted with the Forge brand name oozes performance. New hose clamps are included to complete installation. Because they are engineered so well, you won't experience bulge found in stock or inferior replacement hoses. Smooth interior keeps all that boost flowing freely without turbulence.A must have to keep hoses from collapsing under heavy boost or sudden vacuum.
Please be aware that these hoses were patterned from right hand drive vehicles. Whilst we believe these to be correct for left hand drive vehicles we suggest that you visually check their suitability, as replacement items, with those fitted to your own vehicle, before attempting installation.
- The pictures show a blue hose but you will receive the red hose
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.