Smooth leveling between the front and rear of your Chevy Silverado for better performance.
This massive Suspension Lift offers two options in regards to the rear shock absorbers. You can opt for the Premium N2.0 Shock Absorbers, which are ideally balanced for both on and off-road performance, giving you a smooth highway feel and superior off-roading ability all in one. If you are an avid off-roader, you can choose the Performance 2.2 Series Shocks that offer unmatched off-road performance and are specifically designed for larger aftermarket wheel and tire combinations.
Not only can you choose which type of shock works best for your application, but this Suspension Lift also gives you the option to buy the kit without any struts or with the addition of Premium N2.0 Lifted Front Struts. These N2.0 Lifted Series Struts will help maintain a factory like, comfortable ride and improve the handling of your Sierra.
For those opting for the non-strut option, there will be no need to disassemble your factory struts to install. This Suspension Lift upgrade won't require any modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust, but prepare for minor cutting and drilling during installation.
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance cross member design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.