Are you looking for a perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance for your Dodge Ram 2500?
These suspension systems for the 2014-UP RAM 2500 4WD were designed with exceptional performance and ride quality in mind. This Stage 1 system includes ICON-engineered 4.5” dual rate coil springs, high-strength laser cut bracketry, billet bump stop spacers, fabricated rear coil spacers, and all hardware necessary for a complete install. Vehicle-specific 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks help deliver balanced performance front to rear, making it the perfect suspension system for any 2014-UP RAM 2500 4WD that's tasked with daily driving, towing, and light off-road use.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- Level stance from front to rear of vehicle
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks provide superior damping and ride quality
- Made in the USA
- 4WD applications only
- Total lift height based on Crew Cab diesel configurations
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece driveshafts require carrier shim kit (Part #214211)
- Not for vehicles with rear factory air ride