Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Steering Stabilizer - 2.0 - Aluminum Series
A lift and some all-terrain tires for your Dodge Ram 2500 is all it really takes to transform the RAM into an excellent weekend warrior, heavy-duty tow rig, or desert racing chase truck.
This stabilizer is based on the 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorber line, and has been specifically tuned to compensate for the additional weight of larger wheels and tires on the RAM 3/4-ton trucks. The 2.0 stabilizer is a direct fit replacement, meaning install is as simple as removing the original unit, and bolting up the part in its place. Ease of installation combined with Increased damping ability over stock, a corrosion-resistant shock body, and a fully rebuildable design make the steering stabilizer the best choice for replacing or upgrading worn out 2009-UP RAM 2500/3500 components.
- Premium Grade 5WT Shock Oil for consistent damping characteristics
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- Internal floating piston design eliminates dead zone typical in emulsion shocks
- 6063 Anodized aluminum body for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance
- 6061 aluminum rod end and internals insure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings and zinc plated sleeves for OE factory type fitment
- 5/8” Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel Shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable