Give your new Dodge Ram 2500 a more aggressive appearance with this Lift Kit!
These suspension systems for the 2014-UP RAM 2500 4WD were designed with exceptional performance and ride quality in mind. This Stage 4 system includes 4.5” dual rate coil springs, high-strength laser cut bracketry, billet bump stop spacers, fabricated rear coil spacers, and all hardware necessary for a complete install. Vehicle-specific 2.5 Series remote reservoir shocks help deliver balanced performance front to rear, while CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve technology allows the user to adjust compression characteristics of the shocks with the turn of a knob. These features make this Stage 4 system a huge upgrade for 2014-UP RAM 2500 4WD trucks that are in need of a comfortable on-road ride, but also require the ability to be used to their full potential during spirited off-road driving.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- Level stance from front to rear of vehicle
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear 2.5 Series shocks provide superior damping and ride quality
- Made in the USA
- 4WD applications only
- Total lift height based on Crew Cab diesel configurations
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece driveshafts require carrier shim kit (Part #214211)
- Not for vehicles with rear factory air ride