Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Suspension System - Stage 2 - 4.5"
Are you looking for a perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance for your Dodge Ram 2500?
This Stage 2 Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, as well as 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. This entry level system increases ride quality and performance both on and off road. The stage 2 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. With the endless hours the manufacturer has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Made in the USA
- 4WD applications only
- Lifted height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engine will yield slightly taller lift heights