Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Suspension System - Stage 3 (Performance) - 4.5"
$5,475.99 Save: $261.64
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Increase your capability over a wide range of terrains with this Lift Kit.
Weekends shouldn’t be taken off because your rig can’t handle the terrain. When you install a Lift Kit you increase your stability and drivability, improve wheel travel and damping and add additional ground clearance. Lifts improve vehicle control and ride quality as well as allow larger tire/wheel combos.
Available in multiple stages each with different components, there’s sure to be a kit for you. Stage 1: an entry level kit that increases ground clearance and suspension dampening, Stage 2: a basic suspension upgrade for light to medium off-road travel, Stage 3: a performance system that increases cooling from reservoirs on shocks, Stage 4: a mid-performance system with reservoirs on the front and rear shocks for increased travel, Stage 5: a maximum performance system for high-speed off-road driving and Stage 6: an extreme performance system for maximum travel and dampening performance.
Custom-engineered with a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components, these top-of-the-line kits include everything you need for installation. Your ICON Lift Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
- Improve wheel travel & damping ability for better vehicle control and ride quality
- Additional ground clearance allows for the use of larger tire/wheel combos without losing ride quality or towing capacity
- Choose from six different stages for your ideal amount of lift:
- Stage 1: Entry Level Kit – Increases ground clearance and suspension dampening
- Stage 2: Basic Suspension Upgrade – Light to medium off-road
- Stage 3: Performance System – Increased cooling from reservoirs on shocks
- Stage 4: Mid Performance System – Reservoirs on front and rear shocks for increased travel
- Stage 5: Maximum Performance System – Enhanced performance for high-speed, off-road driving
- Stage 6: Extreme Performance System – Maximum travel and dampening performance
- Each kit is custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance for serious off-road conditions
- Features a CAD-plated coilover shock body & 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components for durability you can count on
- Exceptional cooling properties & ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs make for a superior road feel
- Height adjustable coilovers allow you to fine-tune your height preference (select applications)
- Includes everything you need for installation – no need to piece together parts
- Difference Between Lift Kits and Leveling Kits