This performance system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel.
The Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2.5" Stage 2 Suspension System is our performance system for the novice off road enthusiast. This system not only levels out the stance, it increases ride quality and performance both on and off road. The Stage 2 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, polyurethane bump stops, sway bar, 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks, and our bearing style adjustable track bar. Remote reservoir shocks will extend performance of the kit by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation. The adjustable track bar with FK bearings not only improves rigidity over flexible factory joints, but offers adjustability to center the front axle under the truck. Manufacturer has spent endless hours testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks together, so you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks
- Adjustable track bar with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Made in the USA
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33-35" Tall Tires