Add this Commercial Duty Class V Curt Hitch to your short bed Dodge Ram 3500 for added towing capabilities!
CURT Class 5 Commercial Duty hitches are in a class of their own as they are capable of towing far beyond many others. Designed for the road where only 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks and SUVs dare to tread, these hitches are capable of pulling almost any heavy-duty trailer, including toy haulers, dump trailers, logging trailers, gravity boxes, small yacht trailers and more.
It features a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory, such as a cargo carrier or winch mount, and it is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Dodge Ram 3500 (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com).
These class 5 trailer hitches are welded with precision and under-go multiple stages of cleaning to create a smooth surface that is ready to accept a co-cured finish. To protect them from corrosion, chipping and UV damage, these hitches are coated first in a liquid Bonderite coating and then finished in a high-quality black carbide powder coat. They come with grade 8 mounting hardware for solid installation and are backed with a one-year finish warranty and overall limited lifetime warranty.
Pictures may vary from actual product
NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a large, powerful main body
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Features wide safety chain openings for heavy-duty hooks
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Fits Dodge Ram 3500
- Fits years 2014 - 2016
- Xtra Duty Hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 17,000 lbs.
- Extra-high tongue weight capacity of 2,700 lbs.
- Features a 2" x 2" receiver
- Designed for 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks and SUVs
- Curt Ball Mount for 2" Hitches - 1" Rise, 2-1/4" Drop - 7-5/8" Long - 7,500 lbs (C45030)
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.