Do you like going off-road and crawling some steep rocks on the weekends? Then this Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series Front Internal Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks are a great choice for your Ford F150!
The Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” coil over shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2014 + Ford F-150 4WD trucks. The Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 0-3” lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with the rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F-150 truck.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable 0-3" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the USA