Ford F-150 4WD Suspension System - Stage 1 - 0-2.5"
These coil overs and rear shocks are some of the highest-quality suspension components that you can put on your truck, and can handle the toughest challenges both on and off of the beaten path.
Unlike nearly all of their competition who decided that if their coil overs and shocks for the 2014 F150s bolted up to the 2015-2018 F150s, then everything was fine, ICON took one look at the much lighter, aluminum-clad bodies of newly re-designed F150s and went right back to the drawing board to create a whole new lineup of high-performance off-road coil overs and shocks for perfect fitment. Part of the fruits of their research is this 2015-2018 F150 4WD Stage 1 Suspension package. This awesome, entry-level, off-road suspension system comes standard with a pair of ICON 2.5 Coil overs that feature adjustable ride height of up to an additional 2.5" and a pair of 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shocks that work together to get your truck improved suspension response, more travel, and greatly reduced fade.
Manufacturers engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-2.5” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The 2.0 Aluminum Series mono tube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015-UP F-150 4WD Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2015-UP F-150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs from 0-2.5" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install