Ford F-150 2WD Suspension System - Stage 3 - 0-2.63"
Manufacturers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road so upgrade your Ford F150 now!
The Stage 3 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-2.63” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The 2.0 Aluminum Series mono tube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014 F150 2WD Stage 3 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the 2014 F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs provide 0-2.63" of lift height
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install