These coil over shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of your Ford F150 2WD!
The 2WD Ford F150 is a beast of a machine when you kit it out to go off-road. And when it comes to off-roading, you need shocks, otherwise your tires are going to blast up through your wheel well when you hit a sharply-angled rock. That's why the ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series Front Internal Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks for 0-3 in. Lift are vital to keeping your truck level and your head from knocking on your roof when you hit a big bump. Your front shocks take a lot of abuse when you off-road, so these ones are equipped with a fat internal reservoir of high-quality nitrogen shock oil for maximum heat dissipation, allowing for less body roll than your stock shocks. It's a high-performance solution to a problem that demands nothing but the best. Each one of these shocks is crafted from T-6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, which provides durability, quality, and strength to every component inside. They fit lift kits up to 0-3" in height, and are ready for you to hit the road.
Hand tools and jack stands are required to do this yourself, as well as a decent amount of mechanical knowledge. You'll also need about two hours. If you don't have any of this, please have them installed professionally.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable 0-3" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the USA
- (2) 2.5" Coilover Shocks with Coils
- Necessary hardware
- Installation Instructions