The V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coil over shocks w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the F150 2WD.
This Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 1.75-2.63” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Thelarger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with the rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F150.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off road use
- ICON CDCV equipped for external tunability of your shocks
- Height-adjustable coil overs offer 1.75-2.63" of lift height
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the USA