This V.S. Series 2.5” coil over shocks are a great way to upgrade the front suspension of your Ford F150 2WD truck!
The Vehicle-specific valving provide a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 0-3” lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with the rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F150 truck.
- Increased Wheel Travel Versus Stock
- Improved Ride Quality Versus Stock
- Tuned Specifically for Your F-150
- Tuned for Superior Damping and Control
- Adjustable 0-3” Lift Height
- ICON-Engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum CNC-Machined Components
- Corrosion Resistant CAD-Plated Shock Body
- 7/8” Polished Nitro Steel Shaft
- FK Rod End Bearings for Extended Longevity and Minimal Deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - No Drilling, Cutting or Welding Necessary for Installation
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2009-2013 Ford F-150