This V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coil over shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of your Ford F150.
The Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coil over shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2014 Ford F150 2WD. The Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 1.75-2.63” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. When paired with the rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5" Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F150.
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front shocks for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- Improved ride quality over stock both on and off-road
- Height-adjustable coil overs offer 1.75-2.63” of lift height adjustment
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the USA