Are you ready to get serious about off-road suspension performance? If so, you might be ready for these V.S. 2.5 Series Front Remote Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks w/ CDCV for 2-2.5 in. Lift.
These high-performance shocks not only boost ground clearance and improve control, but they give your ride a stance that won't quit. The remote reservoirs provide ample fluid and cooling to preserve damping even through extended off-road use, in addition to reducing unsprung weight. Best of all: The CDCV adjusters on each mean these shocks are fully-adjustable on the trail. Experience the strength of an oversized 2.5" shock body, which is CAD-dipped for rust resistance. The oversized 7/8" shafts are nitro-plated. The shock ends and other components are formed of lightweight T6061 aluminum, CNC machined for a precise fit. FK rod-end bearings all but eliminate fiction. Eibach provides the springs, which are cut and configured to ICON's specifications.
These coil overs install as bolt-ons. Give yourself a few hours to get them in place. Be sure to drop by a professional alignment shop for a wheel alignment when done.
- High-Performance ICON Shocks
- Boosts Ground Clearance and Improves Control
- 2-2.5" Front Lift (Adjustable)
- External CDCV Damping Adjuster
- Eibach Springs
- Shocks Valved for Lighter Aluminum-Body F-150
- CNC-Machined T6061 Billet Components
- 7/8" Shafts
- Remove Reservoirs for Increased Fluid Capacity and Cooling
- Made in the USA
- One-Year Warranty
- Fits 2015-2019 Ford F-150 4X4, Excluding Raptor