This suspension system is designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind.
The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coil over shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coil overs are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The 2.0 Aluminum Series mono tube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The Vehicle Dynamics 2004-2008 F150 4WD Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs provide 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP rear shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install