Ford F-350 4WD Internal Reservoir Shocks - 2.5 Series - Front - 4.5" Lift
These Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your F350 outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. The larger diameter and oil volume of the 2.5 IR Series shocks provide better ride quality and heat dissipation properties than the standard 2.0 Aluminum Series IR Shocks. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDC Valve) or the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Increase in strength and heat dissipation when compared to ICON V.S. 2.0 Series shocks
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.