Ford F-350 4WD Lift Bolt-In Coil over Conversion Kit w/CDCV - 4-5.5"
Your price: $2,477.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
This 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coil over Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to your Ford F350!
The advantage of utilizing a coil over conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coil over featured in these kits is based off of the 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary. The CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve option adds to the adjustability of these coil over conversion kits, allowing the end-user to adjust the ride characteristics of the vehicle with the turn of a knob.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coil overs (4-5.5")
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coil over conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Made in the USA
- (2) 2.5" coil over shocks with coils
- Necessary hardware and bracketry
- Installation instructions