Whether you’re the everyday city street driver or a frustrated weekend warrior, a high-quality set of V.S. 2.0 Shocks will give your ride the kind of on - and off-road performance to write home about.
Running on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across a wide temperature range, VS Series 2.0 Shocks have a one-piece linear/digressive piston built-in for vehicle-specific valving that’s sure to deliver unsurpassed performance. Heat dissipation occurs within an internal reservoir, complementing the nitrogen-charged mono tube design.Resistant to corruption both inside and out and reinforced to stand the test of time, these Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalvable and mount easily. Manufactured in the USA, your VS 2.0 Shock is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Install ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks for a suspension that keeps bouncing back
- Boasts a nitrogen-charged monotube design with heat-dissipating internal reservoir
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across the temp spectrum
- Makes use of a one-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unsurpassed performance on- and off-road
- 5/8” chrome-plated, hardened steel shaft stands up to corrosion and other debris damage
- 6061 aluminum rod-end, top-cap and internals ensure strength and durability
- Provides a factory-firm fitment with polyurethane bushings, zinc-plated sleeves and forged steel mounting stems
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance and high-tech appearance
- Never say goodbye to performance – ICON 2.0 Shocks are rebuildable and revalvable
- Each ICON VS 2.0 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty