Ford F-250 Remote Reservoir Shock - Front - 2.0 Aluminum Series - 7" Lift
These 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by manufacturers engineers for your application.
The 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Front Shock is a powerful enhancement to just about any 2005-2016 Super Duty truck running around with up to a 7" lift kit and features a heavy-duty design that puts other shock systems to shame. The 2.0 Aluminum Series Shock is named after its 2" diameter shock body that's manufactured out of anodized 6063 aluminum which allows it to dissipate heat more effectively than standard steel shocks while being just as durable. The shock features a gas-charged mono tube design for excellent levels of response and rebound. The shock has a linear/digressive piston design with a 5/8" diameter nitro steel shaft and a 6061 billet aluminum rod end for maximum durability. The shock comes standard with a remote-mounted oil reservoir that's made out of the same high-quality anodized 6063 aluminum as the shock body which greatly improves heat dissipation and oil capacity for a huge drop in fade over standard internal reservoir shocks, even under extreme and consistent levels of articulation. The shock is topped off with polyurethane bushings and a Buna Top-Out Bumper to keep NVH fairly low. The shock comes with a complete bracket for the reservoir, making it a breeze to install.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged mono tube design with remote reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable