If you are wanting to upgrade the suspension on your Ford F250 then this is the best suspension kit on the market to fit your off roading needs.
The Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. This Stage 1 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 6" lift blocks with u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body front & rear shocks.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Hard anodized aluminum shock body with 5/8” polished nitro steel shaft
- Heavy duty radius arm drop brackets
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- No drive shaft modifications needed