The Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. This Stage 1 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 6" lift blocks with u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body front & rear shocks.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Hard anodized aluminum shock body with 5/8” polished nitro steel shaft
- Heavy duty radius arm drop brackets
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- No drive shaft modifications needed