Ford F-250 Super Duty Suspension System - Stage 3 - 7"
If you are wanting to increase wheel travel and ride comfort then this Suspension System is the perfect upgrade for your F250!
The engineers have spent countless hours under these trucks and behind the wheel developing some of the most refined suspension systems available. Increasing wheel travel and ride comfort is standard operating procedure, but the engineers aimed high to produce a suspension solution that also maintained the Super Duty’s towing capacity. This 7” Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. Stage 3 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 5" lift progressive rate leaf springs w/ u-bolts, and 2.5 Series smooth body IFP front & rear shocks. The 2.5" body shocks offer additional damping capability to ensure optimum performance during heavy on or off road use.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series IFP shocks
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
- Heavy duty radius arm drop brackets
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Rear progressive design leaf pack for smooth compliant ride
- No drive shaft modifications needed