If you are wanting to increase wheel travel and ride comfort then this Suspension System is the perfect upgrade for your F350!
Increasing wheel travel and ride comfort is standard operating procedure, but our engineers aimed high to produce a suspension solution that also maintained the Super Duty’s towing capacity. The 7” Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other ICON parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. This Stage 4 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 5″ lift progressive rate leaf springs w/ u-bolts, and 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir front & rear shocks. The 2.5″ reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir shocks
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
- Heavy duty radius arm drop brackets
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Rear progressive design leaf pack for smooth compliant ride
- No drive shaft modifications needed