If you are wanting to upgrade the suspension on your Ford F350 then this is the best suspension kit on the market to fit your off roading needs.
The 7” Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. This Stage 5 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 5" lift progressive rate leaf springs w/ u-bolts, and 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir front & rear shocks w/ CDCV. 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally. The adjustable 4 link system is not only stronger than the factory radius arms, but will enhance performance and improve wheel alignment. These link arms eliminate bind commonly found in the factory radius arms, while increasing the suspensions range of motion.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series reservoir shocks w/ CDCV
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
- Adjustable 4 link system
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Rear progressive design leaf pack for smooth compliant ride
- No drive shaft modifications needed