Ford F-250 Super Duty Suspension System - Stage 1 - 4.5"
This suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This 4.5" System for the 2011-UP Super Duty is one of the best riding suspension systems ICON has ever developed. This system has been engineered using the highest quality materials and components. The dual rate front coil springs combined with the 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks give these trucks the performance they so desperately need. This system comes complete with front coils, shocks, radius arm drop down brackets, rear blocks, u-bolts, and our patented adjustable track bar giving the front end of these trucks perfect track alignment.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- Adjustable coilovers
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Proudly made in the United States
- 64050 - 4.5" Box Kit Includes Sway Bar Drop Downs
- Bump Stop Spacers
- Brake Line Brackets