If you are wanting to increase wheel travel and ride comfort then this Suspension System is the perfect upgrade for your F250!
Engineers have spent countless hours under these trucks and behind the wheel developing some of the most refined suspension systems available. Increasing wheel travel and ride comfort is standard operating procedure, but the engineers aimed high to produce a suspension solution that also maintained the Super Duty’s towing capacity. This 7” Suspension System for the 2011+ Super Duty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. Our Stage 2 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bump stop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 5" lift progressive rate leaf springs w/ u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body front & rear shocks.
- 75%increase in wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 7 ”more travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Clears 38″ Tall Tires
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100%Bolt-on system – no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA