Add this Class II Curt Hitch to your Ford Ranger for added towing capabilities!
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 2 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle most non-commercial trailers.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Ford Ranger Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Ford Ranger
- Fits years 2000 - 2011
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Features a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening
- Features a Old Style Ball Mount
- Rating: Class II
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.