The new 3.0 ZETA Piggyback Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks for the SVT Raptor were rigorously tested both on- and off-road for several months to enhance the overall performance and ride quality on your Ford SVT Raptor.
The Rear ZETA Ford SVT Raptor Shocks are a true 3.0” (inside and out), three tube External Bypass shock. These are far from the norm when compared to a traditional bypass shock you see on Trophy Trucks and other off-road race vehicles. Each bypass valve has a specific port design and individually equipped with a different spring rate to ensure proper performance at each zone of shock travel. These same bypass valves feature dampened valve stops for quiet and precise operation. That means no clicking noises as you hit bumps or road chatter driving down the road. The biggest difference in these shocks versus an industry standard bypass shock, are the “Easy-to-Adjust” knobs and the replaceable bypass tubes. The “Easy to Adjust” Hi Resolution Clicker Knobs do not require any tools for adjustment, and can be adjusted in seconds from plush off-road performance to firm on road manners for extra control while driving the mountains or towing a trailer. Another unique feature of this shock is the replaceable bypass tubes that can be swapped out during a standard rebuild if any damage were to occur, where a normal bypass shock body would need to be completely replaced, saving you hundreds of dollars.
- 3.0 OEM Replacement PiggyBack Reservoir ZETA 3 Tube Bypass Rear Shocks icon raptor rear bypass
- Easy-to-Adjust Detented Adjustment Knobs Offer Quick Adjustability without the Use of Tools
- High Flow CNC Machined Welded Bypass Blocks designed to Increase Fluid Flow for Enhanced Performance & High Definition Tuning
- High Resolution Bypass Valves Designed for Noticeable Fine-Tuning of Rebound and Compression Damping
- Replaceable Bypass Tubes That Can Easy Slide in to Position if you were to Dent or Damage One
- Direct Bolt in to OEM Location with Bypass Adjustment Knobs Easily Accessible for Tuning Adjustment
- Special Engineered Dampened Valve Stops for Quiet and Precise Operation without the Standard Bypass Loud “Clicking” Noise you will find with Other Brands
- Multi Stage Cad Plated Finish with Polished and Anodized Top Cap / Rod Ends
- UHMH Machined Shaft & Rod End Protective Shin Guards Standard with Every Kit