Belltech Drop Spindles offer various drop amounts depending on your application while improving handling and retaining factory ride quality. Belltech spindles maintain critical suspension geometry and eliminate excessive ball joint, shock and tire wear common to other methods of lowering. Each spindle is built from OEM grade high strength ductile iron, providing the structural integrity to meet and exceed all factory specifications & requirements.
Belltech Drop Ball Joints
An industry first and patented design, Belltech’s drop ball joint uses the drop spindle concept to easily and effectively achieve a full 2” drop.
By relocating the mounting point of the lower ball joint, our engineers were able to provide a 2” lowering without affecting suspension or steering geometry, not even the shock absorber!
Belltech Drop Ball Joints offer improved handling and retain factory ride quality. Belltech Ball Joints help maintain critical suspension geometry and eliminate excessive wear and tear common to other methods of lowering. Each Ball Joint is built from (Powedercoated) OEM grade high strength ductile iron, providing the structural integrity to meet and exceed all factory specifications & requirements.
- 2” Drop Spindle
- Requires 18” or larger wheels
- Direct bolt-on
- Use factory ball joints & Tie Rod ends
- Maintains factory geometry & alignment
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Powdercoated high strength ductile iron castings
- Includes step by step installation instructions
- Lower center of gravity for increased handling
- Does not fit Classic Model