GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Suspension Lift Kit - 7" Lift
This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run up to 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle! This kit includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. This kit includes a set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels*.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance cross member design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Factory 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires.
- If wider than 35x12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.