This Short Arm Trail II system replaces all four lower link arms because of their vulnerability to obstacles out on the trail. The heavy duty Link Arms maintain factory parallel joint angles in effort to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250” thick wall tubing and 5 Ton Joints, this system is guaranteed to hold up to the abuse. The front and rear track bar brackets weld on and re-centers the axles to accommodate for the increased ride height. This system includes Fabtech’s standard coil springs for balanced performance.
Trail II Systems Include
- Lower Short Arm Links Front & Rear
- Standard Coil Springs Front & Rear
- Adjustable Track Bar Front
- Sway Bar Links Front
- Track Bar Bracket w/ Support Rear
- Brake Lines Front & Rear
- E Brake Bracket
- Bump Stop Extensions Front
- Bump Stop Brackets Rear
- Optional Upper Links available
- USE 35/12.50R17 TIRE W/ 17X9 WHEELS W/ 4.5” BS W/ MINOR TRIMMING
- USE 35/12.50R18 TIRE W/ 18X9 WHEELS W/ 4.5” BS W/ MINOR TRIMMING
- USE 325/65R18 TIRE W/ 18X9 WHEELS W/ 4.5” BS W/ MINOR TRIMMING
- USE 35/12.50R20 TIRE W/ 20X9 WHEELS W/ 5” BS W/ MINOR TRIMMING
- USE 325/60R20 TIRE W/ 20X9 WHEELS W/ 5” BS W/ MINOR TRIMMING
- EXHAUST SPACER (FTS24126) REQUIRED ON ALL 2012-17 JEEP WRANGLERS.
- HEAVY OFFROAD USE REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 4 DOOR MODELS 07-11 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94052).
- HEAVY OFFROAD USE REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 4 DOOR MODEL 12-17 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94059).