Jeep Wrangler TJ X-Series Suspension Lift Kit w/ N3 Shocks - 2.5" Lift
This 2.5" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit is the ideal lift kit if you want to get a significant amount of lift, without compromising road comfort.
The X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action, including fully rebuildable X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite Rubber Bushings, Sway-bar quick disconnects, and your choice of our N3 shocks for daily drivers or our oversized Performance 2.2's for optimum off-road performance.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Does NOT fit models with 4cyl engine.
- See instructions for complete tire/wheel information.