This kit is perfect for a daily driver that wants to run up to a 31"-33” tire depending upon application, and also wants to increase its off-road ability by increasing wheel travel and articulation.
The new progressive rate coil springs are the key to giving a lifted Jeep a great ride without compromising stability. This functionality is accomplished by designing the first few coils to compress at lighter pounds per inch and progress to heavier pounds per inch during further compression. The first inch of compression reacts to smaller bumps common with on-road driving and the spring’s progressive qualities react when further compression is required.
The N2.0 series shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan compared to similar brands. This shock features a chrome-hardened 4.2mm piston rod and a 35mm bore that allows for good fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in all off-road situations. The shock incorporates a "10-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology that helps facilitate resistance in shock according to piston rod speed. This special valving allows for a super smooth highway ride and good control in light off-road situation all from the same shock. The shock fluid is military spec, to -50 degrees celsius so you're guaranteed the best performance out of your shock despite the temperature outside. Rough Country shocks come standard with rubber bushings for better absorption and a 3 year limited warranty.
The Rough Country Performance 2.2 series shock absorbers are designed for extreme off-road enthusiast who don't want to sacrifice the on-road ride. The Performance 2.2 Series Shock is 50% larger than standard shocks and boast a massive 56mm diameter body. The bore is 41.4mm and features a 17.5mm chrome hardened piston rod. The shock also features and external jounce bumper and spring loaded piston rod seal. The rebound disc spring is for greater energy absorption during suspension extension. On the other side the external jounce bumper creates greater energy absorption during suspension compression for added protection and durability. The Performance 2.2 Series shock comes standard with poly-urethane bushing for longer life and a 3 year limited warranty. If you're looking to do some serious off-roading then this shock was made for you.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift raises 1.25" as opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit models with 6cyl engine.
- Does NOT fit 05-06 6-speed manual transmission models.
- The use of stock wheels with larger than stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with the lower control arm at full turn.
- Aftermarket wheels are recommended.