Upgrade your Jeep Wrangler TJ suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity.
This TJ Long Arm Upgrade Kit includes everything needed for a great suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. It features extreme travel long arms which keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited TJL models.
- Upgrade for 4" and 6" kits ONLY.
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- To avoid driveline vibration it is recommended to use a Slip Yoke Eliminator, RC-50-7906, with a CV Driveshaft or Transfer Case Drop Kit.
- TRANSFER CASE DROP KIT for 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- TRANSFER CASE DROP KIT for 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- DRIVESHAFT for 1997-2006 TJ with Dana 35
- DRIVESHAFT for 1997-2002 TJ with 4 Cylinder, 3 Speed, Automatic Transmission
- DRIVESHAFT for 2000-2006 TJ with Dana 44 and Manual Transmission
- "Rubicon" Package models do not need SYE kit, but CV Driveshaft is still recommended.
- DRIVESHAFT for 2003-2006 TJ Rubicon Models
- Exhaust will have to be cut and re-routed to make sure it is away from the moving components.
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 8 - 9 hours
- Features high clearance lower control arm design
- 2 Front Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- 2 Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- 2 Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- 2 Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- 2 Front Control Arm Mounting Brackets
- 1 Front Rubicon Compressor Bracket
- 1 Rear Track Bar Bracket