Jeep Wrangler 5" Crawler Coilover II System w/ Dirt Logic Resi Coilovers by FABTECH - 2/ 4 Door JK (Long Arm)
Drive now, Pay later!Make monthly payments with no hidden fees! Learn More
This Crawler system with Long Arm suspension provides incredible articulation for rock crawling and heavy offroad use. Thanks to the advanced link arm geometry, highway drive ability is maintained.
Featuring .313” thick wall tubing, guaranteed not to bend, and heavy duty 5 Ton Joints, the Link Arms will handle most offroad abuse as they are also quiet on the highway and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. Fabtech was able to maintain the roll center of the vehicle with their welds on the 1/4" thick steel Track Bar Brackets. This high quality system include front and rear Coilovers, featuring Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that provide 12” of wheel and articulation travel for exceptional suspension performance.
Crawler Coilover II Systems Include
- 8 Long Arm Links & Mounts
- Coilover Hoop Kit Front
- Coilover Sub Frame Kit Rear
- Sway Bar Links Front & Rear
- Track Bar Brackets Front & Rear
- Pitman Arm
- Brake Lines Front & Rear
- E Brake Bracket
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover w/ Resi
- INSTALLATION REQUIRES WELDING.
- EXHAUST MODIFICATION REQUIRED ON ALL 2012-17 JEEP WRANGLERS OR ORDER LOOP DELETE PIPE (FTS94060).
- REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 2 DOOR MODEL 07-11 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94051).
- REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 2 DOOR MODEL 12-17 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94058).
- REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 4 DOOR MODELS 07-11 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94052).
- REQUIRES DRIVESHAFTS 4 DOOR MODEL 12-17 FRONT (FTS94057) REAR (FTS94059).
- REQUIRES MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST. 2 DOOR PN 15236. 4 DOOR PN 15237.
- USE 37/12.50R17 TIRE W/ 17X9 WHEELS W/ 4.5” BS W/ CUTTING
- USE 37/12.50R18 TIRE W/ 18X9 WHEELS W/ 4.5” BS W/ CUTTING
- USE 37/12.50R20 TIRE W/ 20X9 WHEELS W/ 5” BS W/ CUTTING