Add this Metalcloak Frame Built Front Bumper to your Jeep Wrangler for a custom look and added strength!
The Frame-Built Bumper Configuration includes Crawler End Caps and a Black Powder Coated front bumper. The Frame-Built Bumper is constructed using 3/16" steel not only to add strength but also add a off road rugged look. The built this bumper to provide winch protection and a better approach angle. After choosing your base, your End Caps, Fairlead, Shackle Mounts and Hoop, you are now complete and ready for an adventure.
• Use your STOCK lights!
• Cold Formed 10GA Steel Plate
• Premium Black Texture Powder Coating
• Minimal Welds
• Fits all JK Frame-Built Bumpers
Please call us as there are multiple Fairlead mounting options available.
- Fixed Center (+$58.99)
- Fixed Offset - Warn Powerplant (+$58.99)
- Rolled Center (+$38.99)
- Rolled Offset - Warn Powerplant (+$38.99)
- Bolts Directly to the Frame for maximum strength
- Hot Rolled Steel 3/16" Steel Plate
- Integrated Winch Plate
- Shackle Mounts hold up to a 7/8" adapter
- Premium Black Texture Powder Coating
- The End Caps are fastened in place using Grade-8 hardware.
- If you would like a different configuration? No Problem, these bumpers offer interchangeable parts to make another setup.
- Premium Black Textured Powdercoat Finish.