The Spare Tire Relocation kit relocates your spare tire higher and further out from your Wrangler’s bumper. This helps protect your bumper from damage due to vibration and movement of the spare tire when traveling at high speeds. The bracket will raise smaller tires one-inch higher from the original mounting location and larger wheels two-inches higher.
With larger tires, it may be possible that your third brake light will be obstructed from view. It’s important to maintain the visibility of your brake light at all times.
- Relocates Spare Tire Mount
- Places Mount Further and Higher from Tailgate
- Smaller Tires Raised 1" and Larger Tires Raised 2"
- Protects Bumper from Damage
- Heavy Duty Steel
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Compatible for Use with 33-37” Tires & 4-5.5” Backspaced Wheels
- Bolts to Existing Factory Mounts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs