Jeep Wrangler JK Front Leveling Coil Spring Spacers - 2"
Daystar lift and leveling kits raise your vehicle, while working within the factory suspension design.
Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory's design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description.
Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2" and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included.
Daystar Leveling Kits include only front lift components to level the stance of the vehicle.
- ComfortRide™ Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Increase Vehicle Height/Enhances Performance
- Maximum recommended tire size: 33"
- Improves Ground Clearance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle