Have you dreamt of ultimate competition-level suspension for your Jeep JK, but without the competition-level effort and expense?
This Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 1.75-4 in. Stage 2 Coil-Over Conversion Suspension System is your dream come true. This complete kit transforms your JK into a coilover-suspended off-road terror. There's nothing like true coil overs to provide consistent, tightly-controlled-but-compliant suspension action under all conditions. Whether you're cruising down the highway or tearing up the trail, this system provides optimal wheel and body control. Best of all, it comes as a kit with no additional fabrication, cutting, or welding necessary. You can easily uninstall this kit and return your Wrangler to stock. What are you waiting for? Your dream of extreme suspension performance can now be a reality.
The progressive-rate springs installed over the shocks are not only progressive, but can be adjusted to engage their second stage exactly when you wish. Go easy on your backside and leave the first stage in effect until you get into the rough stuff, and you get to determine what "rough stuff" really means. Thanks to the coil-over design, ride height is fully adjustable within a range of 1.75" to 4" over stock.
This kit is an extensive modification to your JK. However, as extensive as it is, it doesn't require any cutting or welding. Installation is largely bolt-on, with some drilling here and there. Be sure to give yourself (and a helper or two) at least four hours for installation. And no, we're not going to all it "easy," but let's just say it's "manageable." Be sure to drop by your nearest alignment shop for a professional wheel alignment when the job is done.
- The Industry's Only Full Bolt-On Coilover Conversion Kit
- Maximum Articulation and Response
- Adjustable Track Bars with Teflon Bushings
- Fully Externally-Adjustable External-Reservoir Series 2.0 VS Shocks
- Progressive-Rate Coil Springs with Adjustable Secondary Rate Engagement
- Upgraded Tubular Front and Rear Axle Links
- Adustable Front and Rear Links
- Allows 33" Tires With No Fender or Body Mods
- No Welding or Cutting Necessary -- Jeep Can Be Returned to Stock Spec
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Springs
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Whats in the Box:
- (2) Front V.S. Series Coilover Shocks
- (2) Rear V.S. Series Coilover Shocks
- (1) Front Adjustable Pan Rod Bar Kit
- (1) Rear Adjustable Pan Rod Bar Kit
- (1) Front Lower Fixed Link Kit
- (1) Front Upper Adjustable Link Kit
- (1) Rear Lower Fixed Link Kit
- (1) Rear Upper Adjustable Link Kit
- (1) Front Coilover Upper and Lower Mount Kit